21 February 2017
Set up in 1946, the Association of Optometrists (AOP) is the leading professional membership organisation for optometrists and other optical professionals in the UK.
The AOP offers protection, support and representation to its 16,500 members with a range of valued services and benefits including:
- Unrivalled legal and clinical expertise from an in-house team
- A comprehensive indemnity insurance package
- Extensive CET and networking opportunities
- Up to the minute news through its monthly journal, Optometry Today (OT)
- An influential voice in the sector on the issues that matter most
AOP is a founding member of the Optical Confederation, working closely with the other optical bodies to lobby national decision makers on issues related to eye health.
To find out more, please go to: www.aop.org.uk